WE MAY BE UNABLE TO DELIVER A GREETING DURING SEVERE HAZARDOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS. WE WILL ATTEMPT TO RESCHEDULE DELIVERIES OR A FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
Important Rental Policies:
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
- Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
- If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration and share them. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- Please do not remove the SeaSonS Yard Cards Marketing Sign that is alongside your greeting.
- SeaSonS Yard Cards and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.